Ideal for maintaining a Vicki Ullah wig or hairpiece. Its nylon bristles are particularly easy on synthetic hair and prevent over-breakage of the fibre strands. Its shape ensures that, the layered effects in the hair are maintained and not straightened out, as they would be by a regular brush.
Vicki Ullah Synthetic products should be cared for and washed by following the instructions below:
- Prior to washing, remove all knots and tangles paying particular attention to the nape section
- Fill a hand bowl with tepid water and a little Vicki Ullah wig shampoo and very gently agitate your wig or hairpiece back and forth in the water, massaging very carefully
- Gently rinse in tepid water so there are no traces of Vicki Ullah shampoo
- A capful of Vicki Ullah conditioner can be added to the water to help condition the fibres
- Leave to soak for at least 15 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse the Vicki Ullah Conditioner out
-Pat gently on a towel to remove excess water
- Place on a collapsible wig stand to dry naturally
- When completely dry, spray with a light mist of Vicki Ullah wig conditioner
- Brush or place into desired style
If you need some help or have a question please contact us one of the following methods.
Our sales line is open Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
UK Sales Order Line: 0191 521 3311
International Sales: +44 191 521 3311
Be the first to write a review for this product.